Saturday 13 December 2008

back to blogging inanuncium (made up word,tehee)

DSC_0011

beach huts at shoeburyness seafront


i am eternally convinced that for one to understand me, and realise how unpredictable my psyche is, i need to blog.

as one person will never be able to ask me a question safe enough for a sane answer, i am forever dispensed to blogging. at least, i can be as truthful, as honest, and and as candid,when i feel people need not answer to my follies, nor have to reply back because their faces are imprinted in my screen.

so blogspot blogging; let me give you a try.

after all, one only needs a small and openminded audience. those who actually care what my my brain is concocting at the moment, and those whose opinion i really care to ask.

so if youre here, youre here not only for a purpose, but of a responsibility.

to nod, tell or wink when i am doing ok, and if not, to slap me in the face when my publishing rights has impinged on others.

good or bad, you have the say. or at least the read.

6 comments:

Shutterfairy said...

hahahhaa.. i will kusi you chel. i enjoy reading your thoughts. when i do read you, i imagine your british twang.

hiddenrage said...

kasakit sa kusi no?hahaha=) i still dont have a british twang mai=) nagkangil-ad akong iningles diri,haha=)

Mommy Blogs said...

i miss u chel!!! how come i didnt notice this page? waah! gadanghag!

Anonymous said...

gosh, with great power (the power that i discovered this blog after 48 years. haha!) comes great responsibility. nalingaw ko sa posts nimo chel. hehe.

hiddenrage said...

hahaha, hi kaith, the same feelings i felt when i wrote this blog, im giving my readers too much responsibiliy,haha=) mura gyud ug unsa no? nonsense ra ra ba akong mga blogs,haha=)thanks kaith=)

hiddenrage said...

che, wa gyud ko kabantay sa imong reply ngari,haha=) nalibat tingali ko,haha=)
thank you for being here..and i know you will be the one who'lll slap me first if ive done wrong=) hahaha=)