Monday 23 February 2009

loving my girls

wit K & L girlies
friends: karla and leah, (not in photo:loien and karen)
eve,wendy,lauren and dawn (not in photo: tasha,cheryl,rowena).

supergirls @ anniversary
the supergirls: therese,aileen,Me, mimi,kaith and maimai
(missing who were supposed to be there:
patricia,chichi,jane,lynette, chin,normita,ayen,zarlynn--and the rest
i have yet to meet and know--the supergirls are expanding!!!)...



i have always prided myself that i get along better with women/females than men/males (friendship-wise,hehe).

all my life, i always get a better high with people of my own sex, and that i love being surrounded with females. i remember that classmates and friends used to say how weird i was, as they prefer male company and have less squabbles with the boys.

i suppose, being a girly girl myself, i know firsthand about women's temperament. preventing me to get into a fullblown argument with anyone...(although, there will always be those little pang luod once in a while,hehe, ahhh women!!!)

dont get me wrong, the boys are fun as friends, but nothing beat girly lunches, shopping excursions, spa visits, or simply a gnatter with girlfriends about what happened to your day, aaah, such a stress reliever. besides, i really cant see myself, going on a football afternoon, or any other predominantly male preoccupation, as a regular entertainment.

i love being in the company of women. and im quite happy to be surrounded with loads of them.

all beautiful, admirable, successful, and talented women! =)


how about you, are you a woman's woman? or one of the boys?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm...i think i am more of a woman's woman (kay malditahan jud nako ang mga boys. haha!)pero depende sa pagka-woman, chel, kay I just know mag-nosebleed ko sa mga very girly-girly ones. hahaha! :hide:

ps dugay kaayo ko kapost aning reply chel kay di jud mugawas ang verification ek-ek! hihi.

hiddenrage said...

parehas ta jane,nihit ra kaayo ko makaamigo ug guys, mas girls akong maamiga=)
hahaha, nosebleed sad ko basta nanubra rasad ka aryat, but if makaya, payts ra gihapon=)
okey ra gyud walay mu reply janey..lisud ni'g utok,tukar tukar ning blogspot=)

Lynette said...

chel when man ta magkita again?

Patricia said...

hmm, i don't have a preference. my two bestest friends in college were of either sex. and there were phases in my life when i preferred the company of male friends. we didn't go guy stuff like watching sports though, mainly we talked endlessly over hard liquor. hehe. but they always took care of me and made sure i went home safely.

i find though, that my deepest friendships are with girls. like you.

hiddenrage said...

hi nette!!!=) time isnt the factor between us, its our other commitments,haha=) one day, it will happen and it will be a very beautiful reunion=)

hiddenrage said...

hi patricia=) i can relate too, i myself, got a number of friends who are male, but somehow,their pleasures are purely different from mine,haha=) although eating is a great denominator for all my male friends,haha=)
as much as i love my men friends, i crave more constantly for female friendship, probably, because i have got brothers and a husband already who fulfill that part.
i miss my girlfriends, and without further adieu, you included=) *hugs* youre like a sister to me na...your mom is like a second mom to me=)