Saturday 28 February 2009

newfound pleasure from an old time habit

only a few people know that i am into doodling (and pure vandalism) when in a middle of anything that asks me to sit down for any given time beyond 5 minutes.

on thursday (26th of feb), our monthly general meeting, i realized they have stopped giving memos in printed papers (my victims for my doodles in meetings). this is in line with the new "getting back to being green" motive the hospital is adapting. we were told, that we just had to read the memo the day before, or the morning from our computers and and jot down things we feel are relevant to open up in discussion.

unfortunately, this made the meeting even longer, and much more disarrayed. people were passing around (the 1 copy) of memo which the secretary had printed. this meant me, sat on my chair for a very long time.

i did try to not doodle,and to just listen, but my mind seem to listen and take in better if my hand is able to do some movement. i cant be ask to repaint tables for vandalising it. my arm ended up being the paper for the afternoon.

not too bad. considering i used to hate tatttoos, i might just have changed my mind.

(only to realise that the inks i used were the heavy duty kind.)



inked

(even after at least 20 washes combination of soap,water and saliva, the remnants persisted even after i got home, to adrian's worry that i turned goth in an afternoon discussing hospital alerts and equipment provision.)

6 comments:

Aileen said...

hahaha. it's nice! i'm like that, too. i doodle a lot. even on my skin. let's get inked! *grin*

hiddenrage said...

waaaahh, the only thing stopping me from getting a tatt is the hep scare,haha=)
but yeah, i might change my mind soon,haha=)
i want to have one in the wrist.=)

plain jin said...

haha! ka-cute sa hearts, chel. murag tinuod. colored pa. hahaha!

hiddenrage said...

gusto nagyud ko magpa tattoo, but mahadlok ko mugamit ug needles nga gigamit sa uban...mupalit kog ako nga needles=)

Aileen said...

go to London Ink!!!!! did i tell you i watch Miami Ink and London Ink ALL the time? *grin*

me, too. hepa is what's scaring me. and oh, the pain! =D

hiddenrage said...

hahaha, that will be the day!!!hepatitis is rife amongst londoners (kuno) and mabuang ko'g id get ne just because nag tripping ug tattoo..=)
i ahvent watched London Ink, but i watch the LA Ink one=) amazing and beautifully inked people=)
*ps:i definitely will summon the courage one day*