Wednesday 8 April 2009

on baby accomplishments

ive finally given my poster for printing at the university's printing office. it was such an accomplishment for me because there were times i said, i will not be able to make it. i know, i know, the deadline of submission is not until may.6, but im away the next week for some r&r, i can't enjoy a holiday when a work is waiting for me to finish.

here's a sample look of my poster.


blogger mental healthposter


it has ALOT of words only because thats an academic poster, so normally, thats meant for references for future studies. (what about academic posters? do you see posters at hospitals or your doctors clinic that has too many clinical terminologies,thats a sample of academic poster..which means, only peers of same profession can appreciate the gobbledy-gook written on it,lol).


* * *

im proud of that poster, i added colour and photos on it ...compare that to the sample one given to me for reference? here's the photo..

blogger autismpposter

really, white and green (OT colour) is so overused. and im sure most of my blockmates will do the same...so i have to steer clear of the theme,haha.


* * *

im so pleased that what little i know of photoshop,helped me make that poster..i was able to utilise my little skill on layers in producing it, while my classmates have to use Powerpoint slides for theirs. i wish i could volunteer to do their work for them, but then again, it took me a loong time to do mine, so i wont try to solve the world's problems this time.

for the meantime, let me bask in my self-congratulatory stance...i will continue to strive this weekend. 1 down, 1 more to go! please heavens, help me.

and Prague, im nearly there.

9 comments:

Aileen said...

your poster looks very professional! nice job! i think you'll have the prettiest work!

oh prague! in my next life, i want to be you! =D

photosandmemos said...

"your poster looks very professional! nice job! i think you'll have the prettiest work!"

thanks ai!!! waaahhh, when i handed it in today, the man who had to print it said, wow! didyou make this? obviously, they havent met YOU guys, my friends, who are such talents for things like these..i wish igot your photoshop skils...i had to stop myself from putting flower photos on it,haha...


* * *

"oh prague! in my next life, i want to be you! =D"

id gladly trade places with you...i want to photograph the way you do=) and to be ---(kalami na ipanabi, i just dont want to jinx it!lol)...
ps: if Oprah contacts you, pamangka ha? hahaha=)oh i wish i was you=)

Aileen said...

talented kaau ka, chel uy! if oprah contacts me, i'll give her your number! LOL! take lots of pics in prague! =)

hiddenrage said...

talented kaau ka, chel uy! if oprah contacts me, i'll give her your number! LOL! take lots of pics in prague! =)

- - -
waaahhh, thanks ai=) hahaha,bantay ha? dili raba imposible mmu contact siya nimo=) i will try my best to take photos of Prague=)

Mommy Blogs said...

this looks very nice! you know uni taught me photoshop too hehehe!!!

i can't believe myself saying this but i do miss school life... ahem but that was the life then, if i have school now lukaret! bwehehehe!!!

enjoy your vacation dear one! i'm going to miss you =)

hiddenrage said...

"this looks very nice! you know uni taught me photoshop too hehehe!!!"

hi che!!!=) really? thanks!! i learned photoshop when i started using the camera na..uni wanted us to use the Powerpoint slide and blow it up to A1 size..i had an AHA moment, when i thought, id rather use Photoshop=)ka nice sa imong uni oi, they taught you photoshop=)


* * *

"i can't believe myself saying this but i do miss school life... ahem but that was the life then, if i have school now lukaret! bwehehehe!!!"

i love school too. i love the challenges i face at school, i love the friendships i form, i love the triumph i feel after every essay submitted, and oh, i just love learning,its amazing=)..but saying that, the "panic"moments before essay submissions, make me very stressed...maayo nalang, pampa
rushsa adrenaine nako,haha=)


* * *

"enjoy your vacation dear one! i'm going to miss you =)"

so sweet of you che=) im going to miss you too=) i wont be gone for long, 4 days ra mi sa prague oy=)

Lynette said...

wah!!! di ko kita sa photos...

have fun sa Prague - wow!!!

hiddenrage said...

wah!!! di ko kita sa photos...

have fun sa Prague - wow!!!

- - -

really? ngano kaha the photos dont come out?

i will have fun nette=) im due for abreak with all this studying,haha=)

OnlinePosterPrinting.com said...

I love your designs! They're very artistic, great job! And great post here!