Monday 13 April 2009

searching for calm and stillness

bloggerNW treated2

hectic.

the word to describe my life the past two days.

i am running like a headless chicken at the same time muttering to myself for being a procrastinator.

im not supposed to write a blog right now lest i want adrian to turn a disapproving eye on me (he's clearing up the kitchen,while im in the front room cleaning up too *supposedly*).

so in case, i wont be able to say goodbye properly, and write down my thoughts tonight, let me say "farewell"..(i have to wake up at 3 am tomorrow as our flight is at 6am).

until friday evening again sweethearts.

im off to the czech republic for some culture and relaxation.

you all will be in my thoughts.

*hugs,kisses (and if you're a cute guy) bottom pinching*

chelowski


4 comments:

plain jin said...

waaah! i'm going to miss you, chel. enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! pictures, pictures, pictures jud dayon! =)

trinity said...

woooow!!! and I echo Jane, pictuuuuures!

normita said...

have a grand time miswah!enjoy your holiday!

hiddenrage said...

jane- thanks jin=) i am enjoying it to the maxx gyud=)

filay- hi filay!!!=) dont worry, the photos are always top on my list,haha=) *hugs*

normita- hi norms!!! hahaha, murag dili lisod mag enjoy diri norms, sayon ra gud=) vacation mode kaayo ko,haha=)

*hugs*