Thursday 17 December 2009

Dear Supergirls

I will call you when i get home.

Promise.

I will be getting my new number as soon as i land.

But first things first.

When are you free? (dates please, and whether lunch or dinner)

Please text my old number, when (dates) mo free for a super(girl) christmas party..

I was thinking, dinner at a nice resto (suggestions please) then karaoke session so we can do a nice evening of giftgiving and whatever else we can think of..

Please say "yes"...


Love,

Super Rage (LOL).


and PS: i have 20th dinner, as free and 23rd dinner as free...whatchatink?

3 comments:

Mimi said...

pwede ko either 20th or 23rd. agad lang ko asa ana ang available tanan.

yey videoke! makadungog na gyud ko ug si pat ni jane nya si pat kadungog na ni chelo.

Shutterfairy said...

I'm free on all of those dates.. 20th or 23rd. I'm excited...

trinity said...

free ko sa 25th. Hahaha! KALAMIIII mag videoke ta na! Let me know. Tee hee!!

*wishing*