Tuesday 1 December 2009

let me tell you

...about Adrian.

about how thankful i am to him.

about how special he makes me feel, and my family too...

and even if he says "dont go talking mush about me on your blogs" i know he says that with a smile and a blush..

i need to write it here..because there are days he can be a pain in the bum too (lol), and i will just read this and remember that he is after all, a big soft bear...



-he wrote (and pestered) our MP-

to sort out Ana's and Roi's visa because of the sham that happened in the application (they, the people in the embassy in manila, wrongly thought that Ana and Roi were husband and wife..even with all the documents both provided to apply, birth certificate and all).

Adrian wrote quite an impressionable letter to our Member of parliament ( our version of Congressman/ who represents the people under the region they represent) and pointed out how unjust, that they turn down genuine tourists (by not reading the application properly).



-he arranged for my family to go to certain parts of the country/and at least 3x weekly London trips to maximise their stay.

he finds it amusing that my mother almost always refuses the trips we offer to London as she hates walking. (tsk,tsk,tsk..all that commuting in cabs and jeepneys Mams, does not help here..London is a 'walking' destination).

he came home one day,to find Roi, Ana,mom and i, huddled watching tv in the front room, and wondered why we didnt go to London as he planned. i told him the reason: they found it too cold that day. he laughed and could not believe we prefer 'staying in' than 'going out'. (well, between 'ice cold chill' and 'warm cozy home', we prefer the latter).



- the day my laptop died (after buying the 'plug-in' internet, after days of no internet), has made me so depressed. i shed a few tears, (it was panic about some albums of photos i left there, which i have not moved to my external harddrive yet *stupid me!*, and assignments looming without a laptop),too saddend about the death of my precious laptop.

at the dinner table with Mama, he mentioned casually, that i should not be too depressed about my laptop and said that "who knows, its time to get a Macbook"..

my mama laughed when she saw my worried look, because i didnt want Adrian to give up on my laptop. it was barely 3 years old. everything was tiptop shape, and i had retrievables on it. photos which i needed (badly). my laptop was in perfect condition (if i have not overcharged it 24 hours 7 days a week,and without turning off) it might have survived. the symptoms of overheating was there. i was just plain stubborn and careless.



-every morning,he doesnt want to wake me up for him to go to work. (for those who dont know, im on leave from work; so i could concentrate on touring guests and university work). i always wake up to prepare his stuff, but he tells me to go to bed. i occasionally take his advise but normally around 4 out of 5 times, i'd jump out from bed and take the opportunity to have a morning 'chat' over his breakfast and my coffee..




-he keeps telling my family how wonderful his life has been eversince we have been together..every single day.



-last night, everyone was watching this dancing program on tv where a woman wore a sexy dance outfit, and i blurted out ,"gosh, i want to be able to wear that...well, i am allowed to, but im sure, it wouldnt have that same effect".

everyone laughed but he hugged me and kissed my forehead "i wouldn't want to change a single thing about you".


and that my dears, made me feel, like i am the cat that got the cream...and the cherry on top.



..and that the excuse to diet tomorrow, is officially postponed indefinitely,lol.




16 comments:

inJiNuous said...

waaah! chel, this made me cry a bit. =) so full of love. indeed, Adrian is one "good" guy, and so sweet at that. =)

Shutterfairy said...

Sigh.. I love hearing stories about you and Adrian.. reminds me to love and love dearly...

About the laptop.. never say NO to a macbook offer please para I'll have another soul na maglabad ang ulo sad...hehehe...

Aileen said...

this entry made me cry. ka-sweet ni adrian! you are so blessed to have each other.

for blogging sake, accept the macbook offer! LOL

say hello to adrian and see you both soon! :)

Mommy Blogs said...

you are one lucky woman indeed!!!

konsuy said...

ka sweet aning adrian oi. now i know why parison kaayo mo. you are both beautiful souls.

Anonymous said...

Awww..Your husband is so sweet! =)

hiddenrage said...

waaah! chel, this made me cry a bit. =) so full of love. indeed, Adrian is one "good" guy, and so sweet at that. =)

***

jinjin, hormonal gyud kaayo ka karon!LOL...he is a good guy (but not everyday though, there are days, mutukar ang sungay,Hahaha)=)

hiddenrage said...

Sigh.. I love hearing stories about you and Adrian.. reminds me to love and love dearly...

About the laptop.. never say NO to a macbook offer please para I'll have another soul na maglabad ang ulo sad...hehehe...

***

hi mai!!!=) ikaw pa! i know you, you always love dearly...=)

the macbook is on standby kay naayo ra daw akong laptop according to the technician who rang me yesterday (hahaha)...(sus mai, kung wala lang lagi akong family diri karon, i would have jumped at the chance,na timing lang gyud it happened when we have loads of spending to do when we have visitors=)

mai, di gyud ko ka comment sa imong blog..change the comment settings beh please:-(

hiddenrage said...

this entry made me cry. ka-sweet ni adrian! you are so blessed to have each other.

for blogging sake, accept the macbook offer! LOL

say hello to adrian and see you both soon! :)


***

thanks ai...=) bagay kaayo ming duha ai..i cant imagine married to another man..it must be hard to have me as a wife:-)LOL

hahaha, ai, macbook or no macbook, i can hardly blog due to visitors,and most especially research deadline is next week...im literally having anxiety attacks..

adrian say's "hi" back..ingon siya practice what you taught him daw "gerger" hahahaha=)

hiddenrage said...

ka sweet aning adrian oi. now i know why parison kaayo mo. you are both beautiful souls.

***

chi!!! youre sooo sweet...thank you,LOL..i loved being complimented on my 'soul'..kay hopeless naman ang 'physical',hahaha...

hiddenrage said...

Awww..Your husband is so sweet! =)


***

thanks Yan...how are you na?? *hugs*

hiddenrage said...

you are one lucky woman indeed!!!


***

just like you!!!=) xxx

trinity said...

not everyone can say that they have married their true loves, and you are the real fortunate one to have one when you wake up in the morning! :D

Aileen said...

chel, nganong naay triple X ang imong reply ni tiris? hahahaha!

tell adrian, dili ko pwede magpratice karon kay i have flu. LOL

see you real soon! miss you, chel!

hiddenrage said...

not everyone can say that they have married their true loves, and you are the real fortunate one to have one when you wake up in the morning! :D

**

hi filay, thanks for saying that, but if you know adrian and my story in the very beginning,its amazing how far weve become=) its not bed of roses everyday, and yes, i do love this man, with the whole of my being...=)

*hugs*=)

hiddenrage said...

chel, nganong naay triple X ang imong reply ni tiris? hahahaha!

tell adrian, dili ko pwede magpratice karon kay i have flu. LOL

see you real soon! miss you, chel!


***

hahaha!!! amaw gyud kaayo ka ai=) murag ang triple X connected na sa 'gerger' nga comment,hahhaa=)

ingon si adrian makabughat gyud bitaw, so rest lang kuno usa,Hahahaha=)

i miss you...im worried nanambok ko'g maayo...unsaern nalang atong photoshoot...(as if, it will make any difference noh? mao raman gihapong nawnga,LOL)