Tuesday 8 December 2009

punching a hacker

i hate hackers. i have been a victim of hacking long time ago, so i know how it feels.

this was the closest to me punching a hacker.

i opened an old email of mine (the one linked to my high school yahoo group), and found that my friend Therese's hacker left a message for me.

so i left a message back. i let him/her know, her game's up.


From BNWs



but really, if he/she was infront of me, he/she would be getting more than just a slap on the wrist.



***

on other news, i have been extremely busy. this is my most stressful week.

my family is leaving on sunday (13th) and this week is assignment handing-in week. to put those two together is crazy.

not to mention having guests who are here for only a period of time, meant having parties every week (at least). or being invited to parties in honor of them, apart from touring them around (during the days), and me slaving at the computer (at nights where were not partying or going out).


i also have been foolish to book myself for a photographic photoshop/printing course months ago, thinking that my family would have been here and gone for their planned July trip. but the July trip was never to become and became a November-December affair. i went to the course on Saturday (5th of december) for a whole day, when i/we didnt get home til 2 am from a party the night before that was done in honor for my Mama and sibs done by my close friends the Donns(Cheryl and Glenn).

upon arriving home,after the course, i went home to a full house, as we had Adrian's son Paul and his girlfriend with us for the night to celebrate a christmas meal for the next day (with Adrian's entire family). the next day Sunday (6th) was just as exhausting as we had to be up early and do a 10 kilo organic turkey for the christmas meal (and other christmassy traditional food that came with it: gammon, mince pies, pudding, etc)we were making.

that day was a christmas party for the family as Adrian and i were not celebrating christmas in England this year. So Adrian's sons and Adrian's siblings/my inlaws were around for that. My Mama, Ana and Roi, had their first English christmas lunch and how authentic can one have it but have it in England and sharing it with the new extended family.

That day ended really late, and most late esp for me because i was buying time to do my assignments too.


Needless to say, I am so looking forward to my (well deserved) vacation in Cebu with a big grin and no worries on my mind (please God).

You know what they say, whatever doesnt kill you, makes you stronger. If i survive essays and research with christmas parties all around, and family visiting, and still enjoy it, im sure, id be enjoying my vacation even more, sans assignment deadlines, and it will be me who's being given the tour.

*looking for my sunnies*

2 comments:

Mommy Blogs said...

Hehehe! Kalingaw! I retrieved my account back and it's now deleted. So, that account no longer exists abat na lang gyud ang mo contact nimo hehehe!

***

Gihangos ko sa imong blog. I know what you're going through. Just remember to breathe and savor the moment... kay mingawon ra pud ka ana especially with your family around you.

Maypa ka maka pasko sa Cebu. Nagdamgo ra gyud ko nimo and Adrian ay, gikasal kuno mo usab sa Cebu hehehe =)

hiddenrage said...

hi che!! i got that message on my inbox that week we last talked=) nakahinumdom lang ko, pag upload nako sa akong photos from the digicam,LOL...how did you retrieve it? kamaayo gud sa Yahoo if tey were able to get that for you=)


***

hehehe, i know, i love being this busy (but not university busy,LOL, kay pressure,LOL)..ok ra basta busy sa kiat,haha..

i wish you are in cebu too=)