Tuesday 9 February 2010

she's london-bound

..and i cant wait..



***

my sister ana is coming to visit me (again).

this, after just having been here for a month last november, 2009.

she still has a few months left on her visa, i thought, might as well have her here.

i could use some inspirational company.


by the time she leaves, a few months on, my cousin Karla will be coming too (pending the visa application, because as from experience, visa for tourists can be very tricky).


im excited to have Ana here, because spring will be at its best by then, and flowers would start to blossom. and the sun will be out to play. it would at least be different to the gray skies they had when they were here in November.

that means, i will have a photography buddy with me and someone who could be my companion when adrian's busy with business.


im sure you can imagine my excitement from where you're reading this..



***

Mama has no time left on her visa because all the months that she was given was spent on waiting for Ana and Roi to receive theirs.


Roi, like Ana, still has a few months left, but is enrolled in a chef-ing course, so he wont be able to come.


Ana is the perfect visitor. By the time she goes back to Cebu in May, its enrollment for her university studies.


***


some funny moments i had with my sister..and she is my favourite.




she and her love for granny glasses




she and ruby were staying at the guest room in our house when i was in cebu in december. and her in her london clothes which she might need to dig up again..LOL




my barkadas from long way back still call her "baby ana" because she used to be so young when she used to come with us on our night-about-town..around 9 years old? LOL..i know, im a bad influence of an ate=)




and this is ruby(my cousin who is like my sister too)...my second high school graduate (soon)..she will be graduating in march


***

my siblings has such great news but that will be on the next entry..

always remember, prayers are always answered.

8 comments:

Aileen said...

Dear Ate Chelo,

I want to go to the UK, too.

Love,
Ako.

PS. Ana and Roi got multiple entry visas? Wow! Ka-nice uy! :D

konsuy said...

lipay na unta ko kay mo-anha si ana ug kharla pero sa dapit ending, makahilak man sad ko.
all of a sudden, giminggaw ko akong amahan, inahan, ug manghud. wala na sila'y awayon. hehehe.
oh they tease me a lot.
kahilakon na ko.
pero dili imong sala ha?
happy gihapon ko.

Shutterfairy said...

I think Ana is the only person I know who makes granny glasses look very chick.. wanay lain pa.

Is it hard to get a visa for there Chel? Mura kog natagam aning mga visa visa lagi.

hiddenrage said...

Dear Ate Chelo,

I want to go to the UK, too.

Love,
Ako.

PS. Ana and Roi got multiple entry visas? Wow! Ka-nice uy! :D

**

Dear Aileen,

Please come here na=) and we'll photograph all nooks and crannies of england,LOL..


Love,

Ako..


PS: mama,roi and ana, got multiple entries. so happy for them=)

hiddenrage said...

lipay na unta ko kay mo-anha si ana ug kharla pero sa dapit ending, makahilak man sad ko.
all of a sudden, giminggaw ko akong amahan, inahan, ug manghud. wala na sila'y awayon. hehehe.
oh they tease me a lot.
kahilakon na ko.
pero dili imong sala ha?
happy gihapon ko.

***

oh chi...im sure they miss you too...ALOT..

be strong chi...when are you planning to go home? lets go home in 2011 ok?=) dungan ta?

hiddenrage said...

I think Ana is the only person I know who makes granny glasses look very chick.. wanay lain pa.

Is it hard to get a visa for there Chel? Mura kog natagam aning mga visa visa lagi.

***

thanks mai=) im sure she'll smile when she reads what you said..

mama and sibs were quite lucky coz they got sponsored tourist visa mai..its got different requirements to tourists...theyre able to come on basis that theyre my family..=) im not sure about tourists..but i heard, its not that bad..give it a try..esp if you have a husband who's a canadian citizen, thats a big weight for them=)

konsuy said...

2011 akong ibutang akong wishlist. =)

hiddenrage said...

please do chi=) that will be very special to me=)