Wednesday 26 May 2010

wanted: japanese food partner




***
my usual fare..veggie rice,prawn tempura, salmon sashimi, salmon sushi, chicken katsu.x


***

there is no denying, i am a japanese food addict.

i love it, but my husband is averse to it. (he only eats tempura and chicken katsu).

japanese food and dining is such a social experience (intimate spaces/sharing cubicles,etc), that its alot better (and tastes better too) when eaten with someone.

when my sister was here, we made a point we'd eat japanese food once a week. (no fail!,lol).

but now that she's not here, i am relegated to eating on my own again.

and its not as fun.

i eat and scurry away quickly because most often than not, i just go in, to satisfy my craving.

and not only does it make crave for it more. but crave for the company of sis as well.


so the word's out: japanese resto-hopping partner position available.

applicants are welcome to send in their CV's (preferrably in bento boxes).

the more,the merrier.


**

11 comments:

Shutterfairy said...

you need me chel... i am THE ONE you are looking for.

chiarajulieann said...

if i were there, i would be your frequent date. i too adore japanese food. =D

from the sushis to the ramens.... plenty noisy slurps!

Aileen said...

I don't eat raw, but I eat everything else Japanese. LOL.

Lynette said...

sign me up! although I'd more than likely keep the bento box to myself. hehehe! i find it sooooo cute!!

hiddenrage said...

you need me chel... i am THE ONE you are looking for.

***

okey, you got the job! =)

oh mai, i wish youre here=)

hiddenrage said...

you need me chel... i am THE ONE you are looking for.

***

okey, you got the job! =)

oh mai, i wish youre here=)

hiddenrage said...

if i were there, i would be your frequent date. i too adore japanese food. =D

from the sushis to the ramens.... plenty noisy slurps!

**

you can jobshare.,hahaha=)

if youre here, we can do a japanese club or something=)

hiddenrage said...

I don't eat raw, but I eat everything else Japanese. LOL.

**

LOL, ai, thats good enough for me:-) theres so much variety, you can eat anything..=) *hugs* you got the jb too..there's unlimited position vacancies available=)

hiddenrage said...

sign me up! although I'd more than likely keep the bento box to myself. hehehe! i find it sooooo cute!!

***

hahaha, Nette, i was hoping you wont keep it,lol...the more, the merrier...xx

konsuy said...

me. me. me.
pick me. =)

hiddenrage said...

chichi!!! of course, you didnt need to apply,hahaha)=)