Sunday 18 July 2010

film fetish,incoherence and backblogs




i have two packs of these babies for my polaroid camera, and a fresh two 10 pc pack of fuji instax.

i want to use them, anticipating to do, yet, i have been holding back because im scared to waste them on useless scenery that doesnt warrant capturing (as i do on my digital slr's most of the time,*nyorknyork*)


i still have to scan alot of instants i took the day Ana was leaving for the Philippines, yet, i am bothered that my blog is neither here,there,everywhere,so inconsistent and yes, illogical.

which leads me to another point.

i envy those bloggers who are able to blog in consistent sequence with regards to their acitivites in time (Aileen, Mai,Lynette are you all reading this?).

i am not.

i still have photos from way back ancient 2008, then when my mom was here, and some photos from Ana's visit.

i worry, i will have dementia before i can get to blogging them down.

currently, i can blog about something that happened today, then post photos from way back 2007, or christmas 2009, then back to summer 2008.

it is indeed true, our blogs are a true reflection of ourselves: in my case: incoherent,oftentimes backwards, sometimes too forward, and never here.

oh well, tomorrow, i might post photos of yesterday, but then again, who knows? maybe adrian's pictures from way back 1960s.

honestly, i am as clueless as the lady who brings stale sandwhich packs to the hospital every lunch time.

6 comments:

Mommy Blogs said...

i don't mind time travelling w/u =)

Aileen said...

Hahaha. Pareha ra ta, Chel.
I post something from the past
then I go back to the present. LOL.

I haven't even blogged about those pola films!

BUT...

I am finally blogging about them today! :D

hiddenrage said...

don't mind time travelling w/u =)

***

inom ug bonamine daan che, kay malipong nya ka;-) thank you for the support,haha=)

hiddenrage said...

Hahaha. Pareha ra ta, Chel.
I post something from the past
then I go back to the present. LOL.

I haven't even blogged about those pola films!

BUT...

I am finally blogging about them today! :D


***

nyeh, panagsa ra kaayo ka mulukso Ai..timely kaayo inyong mga post:-)

i love your blog about the pola films=) nice kaayo ang accompanying photos=)

thanks ai=)

Lynette said...

Yes Chel - I'm reading this. I read your blogs every day (and I enjoy it - no matter how sporadic or backlogged), and for that...thank you. For keeping me company when I have my hands full of Christina. In a way, I don't feel so alone in those moments. I may not respond often, but I read without fail. Medyo stalkerish ba? Hehehe!

hiddenrage said...

hi nette:-) i so love your blogs about christina too=) it gives me such pleasure looking at your beautiful photos of her and your adventures with her and the family=) keep it up=)