Monday 26 July 2010

the girl with the chinese lantern obsession

..because Adrian bought me my longed-for wish: chinese lanterns, i decided, it was time for a bbq..




i had some friends over on Saturday.


some photos taken the day after the BBQ...i wasnt able to whip out my big Nikons during the BBQ because it was hard being the host and taking photos too..


so i will be backtracking photos. the next entry will be photos from that BBQ night from my canon g10..=)



















dont you think they're the cutest?



***


everyone commented on them when they came in..


last night, my stepson had a meal with us, and he also commented on these beautiful lights..

theyre tiny but they're adorable.

now, i want to send some to my little house in talisay,haha.


***

PS. i woke up so late and feverish. and again, semi-deaf in one ear. ive been getting this ear problem lately.

im sure i have an infection, nothing that a good strong antibiotic (and freshly squeezed orange juice) cant cure.

stay healthy lovelies.

xxx

4 comments:

Aileen said...

I love love your garden!
And those lanterns!
The cutest! And I adore the colors!

Get well soon, Chel.
HUGS! And have those ears checked. :)

hiddenrage said...

hi ai=) thank you=)

these lanterns are too cute..they were the reason for the celebration,hahaha..

thanks ai..sunod natog kita, mag sign language nata kay bungol ko..hahaha,,thank God one ear ra=)

Shutterfairy said...

i like chinese lanterns too.. love your photos.. fresh.

hiddenrage said...

thanks mai..cute ang lanterns of different colours no?

thanks mai,,=) x