Thursday 18 June 2009

another key story

im soooo stupid.

i was panicking this morning, on my way out to work/internship.

i could not find my keys.

i tried tracing back to where i normally put it, the foyer,the small pot in the front room, none.

i retraced the events of last night. did i go out? yes of course!

adrian and i returned the dvds we rented last week, and on the way out, he said, he'd drive.

i remember putting the keys on the dashboard, when i had to go out of the car and went inside the store. (but did not picked it up again when we got inside the house).

a cold shrill went through my spine. i had to check the car!

remember my "locked outofthe house" incident?

i made sure, i did not go out of the house without putting a door stopper,too afraid to get locked out again (all my keys were in one holder).

and then i found the keys. sitting beautifully on the dashboard, for everyone to see.

tanga kaayo ko.

i wanted to cry, i wanted to punch myself, i wanted to pull out my remaining 5 hairs.

how am i going to work?

adrian is at work already. he cant possibly come back all the way from brentwood to just open my car up for me.

now, im locked indoors.

i cant even go out to enjoy the sunshine because i cant close the house door. i dont have keys to get inside again.

*crying, punching the air and pulling out hairs*


* * *

and that my dears, is the reason why one should learn to be more organized with thy personal belongings.


(imagine me, typing this in the front room, fully dressed in placement uniform).

therefor i conclude, i am world's biggest loser.

6 comments:

Shutterfairy said...

chel..kung nagkuyog ta we will be laughing.. but since you're alone there I feel your frustration.. think of it this way.. many days from now, you'll think about this incident and I'm sure you'll be laughing.. heheheh...

Pareha sa akong lola..she had a rope gibakos and she puts the keys sa iyang gibakos para she won't ever loose them. Ana nalang kaha?

hiddenrage said...

hahaha=) mai,makatawa ko sa imagination nako sa akong self, sa rope with keys dangling in my waist.mura kog female version ni padre damaso,hahaha=)i bet your lola did that coz limtanon na sad siya...

goes to show how stressed i am recently...daghan ko'g gihuna huna..

paets.

i wish you girls were nearby....nang invite nako'g coffe morning ninyong tanan..thanks mai=)

Aileen said...

this seals the deal -- sisters gyud ta. LOL!

i can imagine the frustration. sigh.

i'd just pass on to you my mom's advice to me -- i-kwentas ang keys para dili mawagtang! =D

Mommy Blogs said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! i like that! it's a like a scene from a comedy somewhere LOL! i know what you must have felt. i have a litany of my domestix faux pas too! you take chelo, and seriously i miss you! dugay na gyud 2 weeks not talking w/u!

hiddenrage said...

this seals the deal -- sisters gyud ta. LOL!

i can imagine the frustration. sigh.

i'd just pass on to you my mom's advice to me -- i-kwentas ang keys para dili mawagtang! =D


---

hi ai!!! wa na, klaro nagyud ko aning early senility basta ikuwentas ang keys...

i need myself organized evry morning gyud..mura gyud ko'g plantsa, dugay muandar...but once im started, i cant cool down,hahaha=)

yes, sisters ta in so many ways,haha=)

hiddenrage said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! i like that! it's a like a scene from a comedy somewhere LOL! i know what you must have felt. i have a litany of my domestix faux pas too! you take chelo, and seriously i miss you! dugay na gyud 2 weeks not talking w/u!

- - -


therese, puwede silingan ta para naa koy maadtuan kun mag emergency ko? hahaha...
someone said, we should leave spare keys to the neighbours..mahadlok man ko oi...nag promise na gyud ko, nga mag pabuhat ko spare keys of everything, and ilubong nako sa isa ka potted plant ni ading,haha=)

i miss you mrs.H=)