Wednesday 19 August 2009

for a laugh

im giggling.

one of the things i do when im bored and have nothing to do, is to look through holiday photos..and when i miss my family, i look through cebu photos...


there was an album (three actually) where the family were doing our weekly swim at the local pool just for a "swim" (adrian loves to swim). for three weeks, weve been going to this local pool near where we live in minglanilla.

its an average pool, has no star rating, but good enough for a nice lunch out, and a good exercise. plus no one is around during weekdays, you practically own the pool.

i cant really post all the photos as there are alot of "embarassing" shots in it. [paging Ana-the diving shot; Karla-the candid two piece; roi and suzette and of course, myself, where i look like a floating lilo]


most of the photos made me laugh out loud.

let me share you some funny ones (well, funny to me,at least).

it reminds me of how childish we get when we are with family.


tadahh!!!.


demonstrating to nieces and nephews how to swim,LOL...


BNW pool2


BNW pool1



**

i told you its funny...and slightly disturbing..hehe.

10 comments:

Mommy Blogs said...

botchok gyud ka chel! lingawa ninyo adrian uy =) i wish naa pud ka diri karon....

Shutterfairy said...

hahahhaha..thanks for making me laugh.

Jin said...

hahaha! winner ang second pic! LOL!

ps the pics didn't disturb me at all, chel. naukay ra ko! hahaha!

Aileen said...

ka-cute ninyo ni adrian!

sakto gyud ka chel, childish pud ko when i'm with my family. LOL

Lynette said...

lol

thanks for a good giggle chel! =) *hugs*

hiddenrage said...

botchok gyud ka chel! lingawa ninyo adrian uy =) i wish naa pud ka diri karon....

**

che, please PM me your landline or globe mobile..need to ask you a question?=) hehehe..*surprise*=)

i miss you misswah=)

hiddenrage said...

hahahhaha..thanks for making me laugh.

***

haaha,thanks for appreciating mai=) kataw-anan gyud mi, mura mi'g teletubbies naligo sa pool=)haha=)

hiddenrage said...

hahaha! winner ang second pic! LOL!

ps the pics didn't disturb me at all, chel. naukay ra ko! hahaha!

**

hahaha=) thanks jane!=)

makaukay gyud kay mura mi'g salbabida,haha=)

hiddenrage said...

ka-cute ninyo ni adrian!

sakto gyud ka chel, childish pud ko when i'm with my family. LOL

**

hi ai=) hahaha, my family see a big side of me, that i forget and not get conscious about..only after i view the photos then im reminded..i bet mas bugal-bugal pa ka when youre with your family=)

hiddenrage said...

lol

thanks for a good giggle chel! =) *hugs*

**

thanks for appreciating it Nette=)hahaha=) im glad i made you laugh=)