Friday 7 August 2009

times like today

BNW 1


..are times i know i am loved.

for someone who avoids using the computer like the plague(uses it only because i nag her to post photos of her holidays, and for work related matters), i am chuffed.

big time.

so to spend time out of her busy schedule to read me, is the best feeling in the world.


i know when i feel there's no one who has the capacity and patience to listen to my meltdowns, i remind myself there is always one,who will.


i wish i can be as good friend to her, as she is (the best) to me.

2 comments:

Aileen said...

i will never get tired saying this, kharla is so sweet and nice. you are blessed to have each other.

hiddenrage said...

i will never get tired saying this, kharla is so sweet and nice. you are blessed to have each other.

***

thank you ai=) actually, usa ka sa very few people who can get me in times of my dramas=)

THANK YOU for that=)

you are one VERY GOOD friend=)and i appreciate that so much=)