Thursday 10 June 2010

the missing link

ask me how my inaanaks look like right now, and what they're busy about at this moment, i could generally tell you what they are doing. my kumares are very good at letting me know how the kids are and and are always making me part of the lives of their little ones, my inaanaks.

it also helps that i am connected with them through blogs and Facebook which makes it easy to browse through their photos and get updated.

but my niece,Mika on the other hand, who i love dearly, ask me how she is, i wouldn't be able to tell you much. ironic? say it again.

its not for the lack of trying, its just, theres not much news i could get from her parents. her dad/my brother is not the talkative type so his reporting style will be curt and short. plus, the people he talk to in the house aren't much of a reporters to me too (due to commitments). so what little they get from my brother on his visits to mama's house, it is compressed to very little back to me. my sister-in-law and my brother are at work, so she and my brother aren't on the computers much (esp. with a baby, who has the time?LOL).


in my breaks and when i have time, i continually browse through Mika's photos, old that that they are, but they're perfect for the meantime. They are something for me to hold on to, until i see her again next year.






the photos come from Ana's photos that i copied on my portable drive.

i scrounge for every piece of photos my niece has. like an addict looking for that last morsel of coke before the withdrawal symptoms kick in.


they'll do for now. they'll do for now.

8 comments:

Shutterfairy said...

during our first make up session with Ankai, she hurriedly left because of Mika.. hehehe..

when you visit the PI again, she'll be bigger and more fun to play with.

and you'll spoil her to death.

just like you spoil all of us.

Mommy Blogs said...

tawn sad sa auntie... mika is really lucky to have a wonderful aunt like you =)

Aileen said...

I can only imagine how much you are missing her. *hugs*

konsuy said...

nice kaayo siya ug lips, chel. lami kaayo hagkan hagkan. her eyes have open up too. =)
mga 5 years from now when she is able to write, mag blog na si mika.

hiddenrage said...

during our first make up session with Ankai, she hurriedly left because of Mika.. hehehe..

when you visit the PI again, she'll be bigger and more fun to play with.

and you'll spoil her to death.

just like you spoil all of us.


***

hi mai. i do miss that little girl..thanks for thinking that i spoil you..i try not to, but lovable kaayo mo, i cant help it=) LOL

hiddenrage said...

tawn sad sa auntie... mika is really lucky to have a wonderful aunt like you =)

***

Che, thanks for feeling for me. Im sure she's lucky because she will always be loved by me and doted on..i hope she knows she's so loved.

hiddenrage said...

I can only imagine how much you are missing her. *hugs*


***

you must know ai..youre an aunt away from your nephews and nieces all the time..=)

hiddenrage said...

nice kaayo siya ug lips, chel. lami kaayo hagkan hagkan. her eyes have open up too. =)
mga 5 years from now when she is able to write, mag blog na si mika.


***

awww thanks chi..i adore mika because im biased im her aunt, but for you to say, thank you..

perti nakong katawa mag imagine mag blog si Mika at 5 yrs old..why not? hmmmnn, good idea,haha..