Thursday 21 October 2010

ex-deal




will do art for food..


***

i am in the stage i can't wait to finish this research i am doing. its not even the last research i will be doing. this one's just a baby.

once i'm finished, i can do the thing that i love..working with patients.

by then, i am off to work my tooshie off once again even more, but this time, in practice.



***

i thank diversions, and hobbies. it makes me attuned and connected to the outside world.

and gives my tired soul some rest.


**


and i thank the sanctuary of prayer.

it gives me the peace to calm down my nerves .

=)

4 comments:

konsuy said...

prayers does wonders, chel. hugs.

chiarajulieann said...

chiarajulieann likes this post. =D praying with you chel,... and excited for you too!

Mommy Blogs said...

i miss you! hope you finish your paper soon! =)

hiddenrage said...

@Chichi: it does chi=) amazing..it clams my worried mind=)

@chiara: thanks chiarajulieann,hahaha=) thanks for your prayers=)

@T: i have! recovering this weekend before i start placements again=)