Monday 18 October 2010

missing moments with her

someone asked me where i get the energy to listen to people's aggros and problems and make them laugh.

in truth, i do have that energy because there is someone in my life, who listens to my shallowness, my whines, and very own aggravation.

my best friend, Kharla.

she listens to my dramas, my problems (true and self-inflicted,haha) without any judgement ,with all ears, also in the end she prays with/and for me.

in other words, she is my shrink. by being so, she gives me all the energy (and sanity) to cope with homesickness and some more extra.

so having her here in my house as my treat was nothing to me. it was nothing for the big and great things this woman has done for me.

i miss her. and i look forward when she could come back and i could treat her special once again.


***



waiting for the train




another train ride with the best friend i am lucky to have been given





the day we saw the Pope..


**

do you miss your best friend?

2 comments:

konsuy said...

i feel so comfortable gyud around kharla. i don't usually confide in people pero sa iyaha mura ko ug na magnet. =) naay something about her that is just 'super'.

hiddenrage said...

she is the most lovely person to talk to..but ayaw lang talk niya at night time, or after kaon, kay mura nag siyag nag tama, wala kaayo kay reaction makuha from her...but in crunch time, she is so giving of herself..and she has not disappointed me yet..=) thanks for saying that chi=)