Friday 9 January 2009

chill

bloggerNW chillday

its still been a very brrrr day today....me, in chillax mode
i have officially proclaimed myself queen for these past few days.

i have been on my own, rattling by myself in this house, drifting in and out of sleep, sneezing, coughing and staring in space. i didnt even have the energy to watch tv. i cant stand the computer for too long because my eyes hurt.

there is freedom with just being chill. and it makes me think, i wonder now why people love working at home.(saying that, if i work at home, i'll never ever earn money, coz when im at home, all i do is sleep).

today, i might just change my mind.

6 comments:

Mommy Blogs said...

i like working at home. it's the distraction from all corners and the pressure of meeting a deadline that keeps me alive! and yet i complain, oh well. it's my nature, can't help it.

i want to be your neighbor chel hehehe!!! we'll drive our husbands crazy together HAHAHA =P

hiddenrage said...

i wish i can afford working at home..sagdi lang , one day soon, i will..*maybe when retired nami ni ading,haha* but you know what, di gyud ko maka earn if naa ra ko sa balay che..magsige rako katulog and internet..im bad..

i wish you were my neighbour..atong mga bana will definitely know where the other is, and why the dinner is not cooked yet,haha=)

Mommy Blogs said...

if wala pay dinner naa gyud malabtikan! hahaha!!!
i hope you get well soon, katawagon na kayo ko nimo =)

hiddenrage said...

mao gyud che=) atong mga bana would be nervous everyday haha=)

Shutterfairy said...

I hope you feel better soon.. if not, mail your flu to me and I'll gladly take it in.

hiddenrage said...

thanks mai...ayaw intawn, i dont want my loveones to get ill...*hugs* thanks nurse Solomon=)