Saturday 10 January 2009

for the love of polaroids

because i cant sleep, i thought of doing something with my time... my eyes are overly blurry yet i still keep going.


chillday -pola


i need new socks...


ai&me-pola

this feels like circa 1980s,haha=)


regentfestival-pola

the regent street festival's display of old cars really made this look more authentic..

therefore, i conclude...i need to get myself a polaroid camera...

(but with the cost of films and recession--its just a "want", not a "need"...okey, maybe i'll wait til 2010..for the meantime, i'll contend with playing polaroidising my photos)..

6 comments:

Aileen said...

nice pics, chel! i have a polaroid action, too. i was thinking i will polaroid-action all my photos. hahaha!

you will get that polaroid cam soon. =)

ehem, cute kaau tang duha. LOL! mga karaang tawo! =D

hiddenrage said...

hahahaha!!! maka addict=)
i cant afford the films ai...sakit sa dughan..its a want, soithas to wait=)
ehem,ehem!!! mga karaan kaay ta'g dagway,haha=)

Aileen said...

so true. expensive gyud ang films.

mga karaang tawo nga ki-at ug mga nawng! hahahaha!

hiddenrage said...

ai, kita ang nagpa-uso sa kiat niadtong panahona,hahaha...but you know what, baby face kaayo ka ai=)manang kaayo ko itupad sa imoha,haha=)

Anonymous said...

i love the effect, chel. =)

ps we used to have a polaroid camera. pero my parents stopped using it kay pwerte kamahal sa film (sakto ba ang term gihapon? haha.) daw. toinks. naa pa ba kaha to noh? hahaha.

Anonymous said...

waaah! nawala lagi akong comment. toinks. :hide:

I love the effect, chel. haha! we used to have a polaroid camera pero i think my parents just used up one roll of film then wa na. kay mahal daw kaayo ang film. haha! hmm...asa na kaha to. tawiwing.