Monday 19 January 2009

eyecandies

anything pretty and beautiful always make me smile.

i thank God im blessed with beautiful and talented friends who make use of their God-gven talents and beauties to use to inspire others and put me in "smiley mode".

work was shitty (literal sense of the word). a patient had a bad case of stomach flu when i went to do asssessments with her, and decided that she cant wait for the toilet. (im not fussed, but i was running late for the next assessment). poor woman,i had to convince her, that its not her fault and she should not be embarrassed as alot of patients in hospital sometimes tend to have 'bad tummies' whilst in hospital as their immunity is weak.

i got home, and the first thing i did apart from biting into an apple was turn on my laptop and check my multiply and my favourite sites.

gosh, it doesnt take alot to make me happy.

i smiled because of patricia's gorgeous new look. so jackie o, with sex. loving it.

i smiled (and fell in love) with the gorgeous photos from aileen's site. she is one helluva photographer. some people just have it all, and she's one of them.

i smiled because of my orders from cath kidston are apparently on its way (only tea towels, mind you,haha).

i smiled because my sister ana photographed a pre sinulog event ,HED KANDI(which hopefully will come out in sunstar --or banat,haha).

and i smiled because i have two weekends of celebrating adrian's birthday. this weekend is at manchester and liverpool (yup! the new european city of culture). and the weekend after, here at our home,where the family will have to enjoy (or endure) my un-imaginative cooking, haha.

my jaw is having spasms from over smiling. *nwyawnnn*

4 comments:

Shutterfairy said...

You know what when I read you, I think of two things - I LOVE YOUR JOB & THE COUNTRY YOU'RE AT! It makes me wish I can someday go there and go to those streets I saw in your photos..murag leaving trails chel..hehehe.. some dream.

tell your patient...shit happens..

Shutterfairy said...

oh yeah.. aileen is one hell of a photographer.

hiddenrage said...

"You know what when I read you, I think of two things - I LOVE YOUR JOB & THE COUNTRY YOU'RE AT! It makes me wish I can someday go there and go to those streets I saw in your photos..murag leaving trails chel..hehehe.. some dream.

tell your patient...shit happens.."


- - - -

Mai, you and L can have a detour and work here in the UK instead of Canada...but i also heard from alot of Brit friends that nice gyud ang Canada...i dont know, if Adrian wasnt british, we would be living now in marrakesh and feed on couscous and lamb tangine while we soak under the mediterrenean sun..waaahhh *nagdamgo*..
i always hae this feeling that YOU are someone who will always travel the world=) you already do it now, samot na when youre a nurse=)

hahaha, shit happens everyday where i work, im immune to it now=)

hiddenrage said...

"oh yeah.. aileen is one hell of a photographer."

- - -

true!!! the photos of the engagement was so dramatic...lurved it=)
and You too!!!! you are one great photographer...your sinulog photos were competition worthy=)it made me miss cebu so much=)