Saturday 28 March 2009

missing

blogger polaroid1

i missed you today
i looked up the skies
to look for you

but my head was too heavy
my eyes sore from the sun

there were puddles
forming beneath me
tears,from all the crying

i saw a reflection
in the water
of you
looking over me

and what a fool
you've always been there
and never left.

* * *

i missed my papa today. i was clearing up my little book cupboard and saw my grief diary where i wrote my day-to-day pain when papa died. i read it again, i cried some. but then i remembered how much pain he's had, and that relief that washed over me,when he finally went in peace free of pain.

i dont feel sad. i just miss him..

* * *

and i miss my family too, who i hold dearly close to me.
thank you for technology when i can call them all the time and catch up...

im so happy they have finally finished filing up their visa appplication...! yipee!!!=)if all plans carry out, they will be with me in july-august! =)

4 comments:

Aileen said...

wow! can i kuyog? haha. *hugs chel*

btw, love the photo. sosyal kag hayhayan. LOL!

hiddenrage said...

hi ai!!! kuyog nila! hahaha=) sulod sa ilang bag,hahaha=) kaalegre siguro no? please pray for them..were hoping they will be approved coz its the entire family=)

plain jin said...

hala kanindot! =) your family is so lucky to have you, chel. wa jud ka malimot sa ila, ever! =)

ps lucky pod ka to have them kay you wouldn't be who you are if wala sila. way char. =)

hiddenrage said...

"hala kanindot! =) your family is so lucky to have you, chel. wa jud ka malimot sa ila, ever! =)"

hi janey!!! thanks jane, making up for being a blacksheep,haha=)

* * *

"ps lucky pod ka to have them kay you wouldn't be who you are if wala sila. way char. =)"

true gyud na=) i am so spoilt by them..i miss them every single day=)