Sunday 15 March 2009

yesterday

it was funny. i almost missed my hair appointment.

if not for jane's entry that she had a haircut, it immediately reminded me that i was due to have mine that very day. (thanks jin!).

(this is the problem of hair appointments done three weeks beforehand).

so off i went to have my hair chopped off the normal way i have it.

just to add volume and body to it and make my hair look thicker than it is.

making sure it shaped my face too.

* * *

when i got to the salon, i was told i was having my hair done "upstairs".

see, for the years that ive been with this hair salon, ive never been "upstairs".

the salon is never filled up enough at times ive booked myself which is late afternoon/evening on a weekday.

on a saturday, there were no available seat on site (which i hate).

this was an unusually early for hair obsessed brits, to have their hair done, 11am on a saturday, so i had the pleasure of being myself, and took the opportunity to grab my gigi to take photos of the place.


bloggerNW1

the complimentary drink (they normally ask whether you wanted water, iced tea, hot tea, english tea,hot choclit, cappucino,etc)...
..i only asked for water this time..but loving the bouchard chocolates they put on the plate...


bloggerNW2

the upstairs...this is my first time being up...
im normally on groundfloor=)


bloggerNW3

the spiral staircase


bloggerNW4

shampoo counter


bloggerNW5

can you tell, i just woke up?


bloggerNW6

me and my shoes

bloggerNW7
mags,mags,mags kept me busy


* * *

the best thing about my salon, they would always offer, free hand massage and a lady with a basket of newly baked chocolate biscuits and offer to everyone a piece or two.

* * *

if on my next hair appointment, id be lucky enough to go upstairs and be on my own, i'll also take a photo of my "suki" and very pretty hairstylist nicole.=)

10 comments:

Aileen said...

nice hair! =) handy kaau imong gigi! =)

my suki salon here is like an art gallery. huge paintings on the wall! inspiring! =) i'm beginning to think mao na nga medyo pricey sila tungod sa paintings. hahaha!

photosandmemos said...

nice hair! =) handy kaau imong gigi! =)

my suki salon here is like an art gallery. huge paintings on the wall! inspiring! =) i'm beginning to think mao na nga medyo pricey sila tungod sa paintings. hahaha!

- - -

ai, wala pa na natupihan diha akong hair,hahaha=) nagpaabot pako sa akong stylist, nanupi pa sa silong=)

hahaha, bitaw no? grabe kaayo ug presyo kay tungod sa decors ug paintings,hahaha=)

Aileen said...

my goodness! why did you have to cut your hair? ka-nice ana imong hair! *scratching my kaspa* LOL

hiddenrage said...

my goodness! why did you have to cut your hair? ka-nice ana imong hair! *scratching my kaspa* LOL

- - -

nyeh! hahaha, taas na kaayo, and limp na kaayo ai..klaro na kaayo na super thinning=)
but thank you!!!=)hahaha=)

Patricia said...

free chocolates?! wow! i wonder if naay salon like that here. =D glad you had time for some pampering chelo! and you look great!

Anonymous said...

hala kanindot sa imong salon, chel. i bet it's pricey but then it's all worth it! why not, peanut? hihi. =)

hiddenrage said...

free chocolates?! wow! i wonder if naay salon like that here. =D glad you had time for some pampering chelo! and you look great!

- - -

im sure daghan na diha pat=) i love my salon visits, although stressful when to fit it in=)
thank you!!!=)

hiddenrage said...

hala kanindot sa imong salon, chel. i bet it's pricey but then it's all worth it! why not, peanut? hihi. =)

- - -

hiyang gyud ko diri jane..dili ko ma intimidate..sa akong old salon, waaahh, tabaghak kaayo, tupad nimo murag mga artista, unya mga near perfect ang mga buhok, maulaw ko makita akong mga uban,hahaha=)
maayo diri, dili ra kaayo sihag para dili maklaro akong pahak,haha=)

Mommy Blogs said...

sosyala sa hair salon uy! kuyog nya kuno ta ug kikay appointments! salon and spa, wouldn't that be awesome? i make it sound like it's only one peso! pero girls can dream *grins*

hiddenrage said...

sosyala sa hair salon uy! kuyog nya kuno ta ug kikay appointments! salon and spa, wouldn't that be awesome? i make it sound like it's only one peso! pero girls can dream *grins*

- - -
kyog nya ta for a kikay day che=)lagi no? dreaming gyud kaayo,haha=)