Tuesday 21 July 2009

feeling nature

BNW onetreehill5


adrian and i were lucky to have a little sunshine after going to the garden centre on sunday.

he suggested to go walking by the woodlands and fields just near where we live.

when we got there, i felt as if i was in commune with nature. i felt the tingling sensation of the wind on the wisps of baby hairs on my forehead.

(i also wished we had a dog to walk, as most people who were there, (three people actually), they were there with their bestfriend canines.
)


BNW flower1


i took the opportune time to breathe in the view that greeted me.

i listened to the beating of my heart (and adrian's heavy breathing from climbing the hills,lol).

i was in the threshold of immersing myself with the unspoken, and in the border of freeing my spirit from the body.

i was drinking in the moment and i was drunk from its sanctity.

and i embraced the union of my soul with the winds.


BNW field3

tuesday evenings do this to me.

i reminisce feelings. i soak up in memories.

senti, to put it bluntly....

6 comments:

Shutterfairy said...

Love this emo entry.. anything about nature makes me happy.

Aileen said...

love the photos, chel. the second one, the most. =)

hiddenrage said...

Love this emo entry.. anything about nature makes me happy.

***

thanks mai=) i wish one day,we could do a nature-filled creative day with our cult leader Aileen=) *paging aileen* =)im sure i'll learn sooo much from you guys=)

hiddenrage said...

love the photos, chel. the second one, the most. =)

***

wahhh,the heart feels the love..thanks ai=)..you always know how to bring the best in me=)just inspired by your photos too=)

Jin said...

i love this entry, chel. and i love picture number 1. =) pang-print ad...as in billboard jud ha. ;-)

hiddenrage said...

i love this entry, chel. and i love picture number 1. =) pang-print ad...as in billboard jud ha. ;-)

***


waaahhh, makatambok sa heart ang imong compliment jane=) thank you=)