Wednesday 8 July 2009

looking forward and ahead

BNW red


im excited. let me enumerate my excitement in bullet points. easier to skim read,lol.

-i bought my first fine art prints from THE SIROY...yippeeee, im excited to have her photos in canvas...they are my first serious art..an original Siroy. one day,when she's being interviewd on television shows, or when she's busy touring the world for her exhibits, i could say, i have the first few Siroy original..i can't wait for december to come for me to see and touch it. ai, puwede imo sign-nan with matching dedication please? please make my heart happy=)


-mama and i talked on the phone and we discussed our plans for the next few years. we know these are just plans but theyre exciting altogether. after theyre here this year, im planning to get my mom a multiple entry for 10 years so that she can just travel back and forth...i want to take my mom with me around the world. she deserves it..and of course, not forgetting my siblings...esp my sister Ana who has to carry our luggages (lol). peace kai!


-adrian and i have plans. instead of sitting on our butts waiting for my family to arrive for the summer (murag thats unlikely as we feel they are actually here by september), we plan on keeping ourselves busy, exploring the neighbouring towns and villages. but most of all, were slowly doing up our "old rambling" house in preparation for our guests...although the house is still ok, we might as well keep ourselves busy than being idle. today, i was rearranging furnitures and knickknacks to create more space in this european space that we have. eing the hoarder that i am, i needed to rejig the space in the loft and put all my shoes there, and winter clothes for the guests to have space in the guest bedroom. a mighty task, i might add.


-food. i have to include this here. i am excited to experiment. my most treasured recipe books are accummulating cobwebs, i need to pay attention to them now that i have time. im sorta leaning into mediterreanean cooking. ahhh, summer does this to me.


-chocolates. im actually planning to enrol myself at a chocolate-making class. (the art of chocolate making has always been an interest,lol). the task now is to find somewhere that does it on a tuesday or a wednesday. yellow pages come in handy the next few days.


-photography. no explanations needed. the word alone is exciting as exciting can be.


* * *

my lovelies, what made you excited today? i want to bask in excitement with you guys...

8 comments:

Shutterfairy said...

your list made me excited..heheheh... exploring neighboring towns and villages plus photography - walay kalupig.. it'll let time pass you by faster and the next thing you know, mama and the sibs will be on their way.

kami ni aileen we said - wish namu sisters ta..hehehe..

regarding aileens work, i have three hanging at the condo... gi apil gyud nako sa contract among the things that should be taken cared of.

Jin said...

wow! i love the part about your family. =) can't wait to see you all together in your and adrian's side of the world. =)

ps you're so generous, chel. wa jud ka malimot sa ila. =)nindot ka padaghanon. hehe.

Aileen said...

*gulp* i'm also excited to have my work displayed in your beautiful house. =)

THANK YOU. thank you. thank you.

you don't know how much it means to me that you bought my work. i will forever be grateful.

you are looking forward to so many wonderful things. i am happy for ou! =)

hiddenrage said...

your list made me excited..heheheh... exploring neighboring towns and villages plus photography - walay kalupig.. it'll let time pass you by faster and the next thing you know, mama and the sibs will be on their way.

kami ni aileen we said - wish namu sisters ta..hehehe..

regarding aileens work, i have three hanging at the condo... gi apil gyud nako sa contract among the things that should be taken cared of.

- --

mai,thanks for being excited for me=) thats my wish,kamo nsad ang muari ni aileen=) i promise to tour you around and lipongon tamo ug tuyok=)

wow thank you..murag dapat ako ang mag wish na sisters tamo=) that would be an honour for me=) daghan namo favourite nako nga sister,lol..

mao lagi mai, nakauna paka ug palit sa iyang work=) suya ayo ko...karon raman gud ko maka afford sa iyang work=) im so excited because i am looking forward to the feeling of owning original pieces from my friends=) and aileen's work is truly for keeps=)

hiddenrage said...

wow! i love the part about your family. =) can't wait to see you all together in your and adrian's side of the world. =)

ps you're so generous, chel. wa jud ka malimot sa ila. =)nindot ka padaghanon. hehe.

- - -

hi jane..i work hard and extra hard pagyud not only for myself but for them too=) so what little i have i try to share with them=) wala paman sad mi bb ni ading so we could afford to do so, but who knows if we have a child=)

thanks jane=) daghan nata na parehas ug love sa atong family...im so proud of you too=) *hugs*

hiddenrage said...

gulp* i'm also excited to have my work displayed in your beautiful house. =)

THANK YOU. thank you. thank you.

you don't know how much it means to me that you bought my work. i will forever be grateful.

you are looking forward to so many wonderful things. i am happy for ou! =)
---

ai, i am so excited..=)i cant wait to physically touch it and see it for myself...you are an inspiring person ai..leader of the cult,lol=) and your work, truly speaks of your heart and passion=) if i could afford more, id get more=) i cant wait to see you in december...please dont forget to sign the photos...=)

Patricia said...

time sa, dili diay serious art ang "possibilities"? the painting i sent you? *sniff* *sniff* =P

hiddenrage said...

time sa, dili diay serious art ang "possibilities"? the painting i sent you? *sniff* *sniff* =P

---

serious art oi=) hahaha, i forgot about it, coz it sits on the mantelpiece murag part na siya sa akong day to day vision,naanad nalang ko=)
but serious art purchasing is something i havent done=) one of these days, ill buy from you=)

PS: your mom and dad gave Adrian and i a beautiful sculpture by your dad, that right now is at my little house in cebu...thats serios art too=) but most my arts are given to me, nothing purchased yet=)