Tuesday 28 July 2009

sais

blogger Kensington27




6 years.

thats what we will be on the second of this month (august).

i almost forgot.

almost. but i will never.

every single day that i wake up beside you, i will be reminded of that date, i surrendered myself to a lifetime of mutual love and respect and admiration.

you, the best person who knows me. or actually, you are catching up now with kharla.

we both know, our marriage is unlike any other because of the age gap, two cultures and different upbringing, but really, a lifetime of deciphering the other is enough excitement to keep us both glued to this commitment we sealed on the fateful day.

are you still with me?

wait, dont answer that question.

i know the truth.

its in the surrendering silence you give me when i am being a spoilt unreasonable brat, or the rolling of your eyes when i nag you to put suncream every single day (and even in winter). its the laugh you give when i say something "unlady-like" or its the way you wake me up if i fall asleep in the middle of a movie.and its the pretend calm in your voice but the wild panic in your eyes, assuring me "everything's ok", when you drove me to the hospital when i had an allergy attack.

ours is not a textbook romance. not at all.

thats why these 6 years have been the most brutally honest, and the most exhilirating experience i could ever imagine.

i can't believe i have been this lucky.


* * *

i promised to not embarass you with "i love you's" in my blog anymore..so here's being mushy without saying those words.

now, your turn.