Tuesday 22 September 2009

eyes that hurt

i went to uni today with my classmates shouting that my left eye is bleeding.

they were exaggerating of course (just bloodshot, too bloodshot infact that i was rushed to the clinic).

i had saline solution poured on my left eye, and made told to rest it.

could this be a forwarning signal of what's to come?

remember, my father died blind due to his diabetes.


if so, i will feast my eyes with only beautiful things to see from now hereafter..before i totally lose my sight.

note to self:
-watch all favourite movies again...
-read beautiful photograhic books
-indulge at ogling at eye candies of both sex (hehe)
-horde on all the beautiful,coloful things i could get my hands at paperchase
-travel and take pictures of beautiful memories (places and people)

and most of all..

-all mirrrors need to be taken away..


korek!



**

katawa katawa lang ni ron, pero gikulbaan diay akong pahak.



**


PS..im off..im to my floristry class again! tata!!!

2 comments:

Patricia said...

chelo! try to be healthier na lang so you don't have to have any reason to be kulba!

hiddenrage said...

true!!! im trying my best patricia=)