Wednesday 23 September 2009

my life today

university...

-a short drama at the clinic to fix my bloodshot eye.

-birthday cakes (chocolate!)was shared all around in honor of my turning a year older (but i feel like i turned a century older these past few days). and a yoyo as a present...(i know, OTs are creatively weird,LOL).




BNW 1


yoyo-ing my way to get through the day



BNW 3

yumyum choco cake



BNW 2

thanks friends



after university...

-arrived home to a recuperating Adrian..(he has chest infection). he was off sick today to see our GP.


-had another telebabad session with mama,and details for her tickets (yeyy, shes coming!!!)

-talked about the upcoming christening of our little princess Mika (my niece). excited for the buffet she's preparing. whoaaahh, my mama has not cooked this much since papa died. it seems mama's got her groove back.




***




floristry class...



-indian summer handtied bouquet..alas! this is why i wanted to join a floristry class. to know how to do a handtied bouquet...yipeeee!!! i was sooo happy. (i dont need to attend subsequent classes afterwards, but Adrian insists i should,haha).



BNW 6


my indian summer mess,LOL



zBNW 7zBNW 8


what a feeling, to give a bouquet you handtied yourself..and hubby receiving it.


although my bouquet didnt get the attention of the very beautiful teacher wanda, it got all the gush and attention from people at the restaurant we went to. they thought Adrian gave me them.


and if only they know that the knots on the stems were not as neatly done than it should (hinay hinayi ko,bag-o ra baya ko nakat-on,LOL. besides, doing knots in girl scouting wasnt one of my strongest points)...


***


dinner date with adrian afterwards at a cute bistro in Kensington called Cote'. its quite a popular bistro. yummy food for average london prices. (i promise to take some people there!).


BNW 16

the restaurant


zBNW 10zBNW 11

the hubby who said he's feeling rested..and th signature COte water bottle


BNW 13

adrian's starter: mushroom and pastry



BNW 12


pork and duck terrine...loved the sourdough bread=)


BNW 14

happy wifey


zBNW 15zBNW 17


eggs and steak...and the proud man with a very colourful bouquet of flowers

***

back home


- chatting at multiply..simultaneously to my two beloved cousins tony and joan. those two are priceless gifts to me. theyre just like my sisters and i love them like my very own sister..i miss them too.


-snuggling to a sleeping wheezing,chesty, Adrian. *luoy*



***

i have no class tomorrow (self-study day,yipee!).
just enough to send me smiling to dreamland.


how was your day lovelies?

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Chel - you are quite loved! yummy the cake, love your red shoes, and the food - wow! kalami tan-awn. I hope you both feel better. ORA MISMO!

hiddenrage said...

thank you nette=)feel better na..faster before you finished saying ora mismo,haha=)

JiN said...

wow chel! congrats on the bouquet! di na jud kapugngan imong flower shop! hehe. =) exciting kaayo imong updates. and the bistro, the bistro! waaah! take me there ha if masaag ko diha. LOL! as if bah. hihi.

hiddenrage said...

hahahaha!! di na gyud mapugngan nga magtukod ko ug flower shop noh?haha, i wish! this is a way for me jane to have creative floral arrangement for my dinner parties here at home..mahal kaayo sige palit ug readymade arrangements oi, di pagyud ikaw mag buot sa flowers,haha..

but who knows? basin diay,haha..next thing you know, naa nay karatola that says " Adings flower shop" hahaha..

the bistro jane, my gosh! im taking you there! for defo!=)