Friday 15 January 2010

blogspot,lately

what gets my goat recently is this funny thing blogspot has been doing.

lately, there are some blogspot lay-outs that does not let me comment on their sites.

well, recently, it has not been funny anymore because youd think that it was just temporary, and that it was just on my sister's laptop(mine was still recuperating at the repair centre).

when i was holidaying in cebu, i was able to answer people's blogs via "anonymous". which means i could still comment. (i thought that was a way around the problem).

sadly no.

its been giving me problems again.

it is annoying because i get so excited reading people's entries, and although my comment may not mean that much, nor will it change what the entry means, but blogging, like any other means of communication media,is a conversation of sorts. sometimes, (or most often than not), entries deserve a comment.


but you sometimes wish, its as easy as clicking a button, type away, then voila! nuh oh.

i just wish, this will sort itself out. the sooner the better.


***

proofs. (see pictures)

so that my whining has some justification,LOL.


***


on aileen's page..




i comment..and this happens.





dang! the scroll down is a slim version of the normal ones, and does not give any option at all.




***


same with mai-mai's page




this morning's entry was something i wanted to comment on, but this happens.

frustrating.




ive tried, restarting the computer, and logging in and out, nada.

what's weird is there are times of the day that it will allow me to comment, but you just have to wait and see when it allows you to, as it is not the same times everyday.

i just wish, i have the luxury of time to do so.



***


am i the only one experiencing this?

if i am, there is really something special about me.LOL.


***

note:

i dont seem to have problems with lay-outs which allows "pop-up" comments...the "embed" comment seem to be a problem with me.

but then again, no need to change your lay-outs just because of my comments (or inability to do so)...the world doesnt end because i cant..LOL

8 comments:

Aileen said...

try clicking the "Post Comment" derecho, Chel. maybe that will scare off blogspot. hahaha.

sorry about my layout. :(

your comments mean a lot to me baya. remember, ikaw akong most faithful commenter. if you can't or don't leave a comment in my blog, it's never the same. :)

sigh, i will go back to pop-ups (now, if only i could figure out how to). hehe.

hiddenrage said...

waaah ai, no need to apologize woi=)just wondering why im having this problem and no one seem to have the same problems..maybe, im the only one who gets annoyed when i cant comment siguro,LOL...

i feel sad if i cant comment on your blogs..its my way of showing you, how much i respect the input you guys put on your entries and how much i appreciate the entry too..besides, im already excused when im on holiday, so when i have the time, id rather use the time to let you guys know how much i love what you have posted..=)

i wish, ma sort out na ni na problem...i hate whining.LOL.

and if i cant post my comment, i have a way of letting you know somehow...one way or another..=)

Shutterfairy said...

Na unsa na ni.. I will do something about it. Change my layout if I need to. You're not the only one complaining. Time sa ha...

Mommy Blogs said...

chel, i think it's your browser too. i can comment using firefox and chrome. i haven't tried using explorer though.

hiddenrage said...

Na unsa na ni.. I will do something about it. Change my layout if I need to. You're not the only one complaining. Time sa ha...

***

mai, sometimes mu okey man siya..weirdo lagi, suol suol..

hiddenrage said...

chel, i think it's your browser too. i can comment using firefox and chrome. i haven't tried using explorer though.

***

have the same problem with firefox che..i havent tried chrome though..

Patricia said...

chelo, you are not alone! i'm getting the same thing, at least ever since my laptop was reformatted. whatever settings i had before that let me post comments in their blogs is gone now, and i have no idea how to bring it back! waaaaah!

hiddenrage said...

chelo, you are not alone! i'm getting the same thing, at least ever since my laptop was reformatted. whatever settings i had before that let me post comments in their blogs is gone now, and i have no idea how to bring it back! waaaaah!

***

it must be something to do with browsers and blogspot's temperament lately Patricia...i just wish this weird ongoings will get better soon..