Thursday 21 January 2010

for inspiration

no use complaining, whining and asking heavens why certain bouts of mini 'bad luck' has been happening to me the last few days.


i am (still) so blessed.



my hiccups are nothing compared to our fellowmen in haiti, struck with the worst luck of all.



i thank you Lord.



***



how's this for inspiration?


my darling niece mika...melting my heart once again.





how's that for inspiration?

(a sure fire way to lift my spirits up)



***

just doing this blog,and posting a photo took me a loooong time.

poor laptop,has had enough of my abuse the last years.

2 comments:

Shutterfairy said...

Mika looks like your bro... Lucky girl. She has you for an aunt. Pwede ko ma Mika?? lol.

hiddenrage said...

Mika looks like your bro... Lucky girl. She has you for an aunt. Pwede ko ma Mika?? lol.

***

she does mai! her mums family always tease that Mika is all Aviso, and has not got any qualities from them..

pwedeng pwede...LOL=)